Enjoy the Greek hospitality
Long Stay Holiday
We invite you to the beautiful Greek island of Zakynthos for a home from home long stay holiday at Villa Spiros studios & apartments. In a central, yet quiet location just 300 metres from Laganas beach, Villa Spiros owners have put together an exciting Long Stay programme for the off season months.
At this time of year, the days are warm, the beaches are not crowded, the cooler evenings lend themselves tοcosy indoor nights and all the locals are at their most relaxed, turning their attention to the seasonal agricultural activities.
This is very different from the hustle and bustle of the summer crowds. So, leave those winter blues behind and come to settle into the slow-paced life of beautiful sunny and warm Zakynthos, while experiencing authentic Greek hospitality. Take time to chat and enjoy the company of your fellow guests and hosts in a safe, comfortable environment.
Your family hosts are on site at all times making sure, your stay is as comfortable and pleasant as it can be, with tours & special interest days organized each week. You can explore picturesque villages, mingle with locals, go walking, cycling, sailing or just sit in the sun with a book.
Should you want to develop your artistic flair, there will be creativity workshops available, with local artists sharing their love and passion for creativity with you.Maximum Group size: 15 people
Language spoken: English
Availability: Min two weeks max three months
- Availability: 15 March – 30 May & 15 Sept – 30 Nov
- Min - Max Stay: 2 weeks – 2 ½ months
Our Long Stay Hospitality Programmeis suitable for all budgets and designed, so that our guests get to experience Zakynthos like a local, in a way never before offered.
- Airport transfers
- Welcome meeting
- One meal per day
- Use of facilities
- Evening entertainment program
- Guided walks and cycling tours to the surrounding area
At an additional charge we also offer:
- Art and creativity workshops including, painting and drawing, pebble art, glass painting, hand - made creations, cooking Greek cuisine, dessert making, baking cookies and cakes.
- Our tours are specially designed to take in the most beautiful, off the beaten track locations and gastronomic delights. We will take you only to traditional Greek owned and run family establishments. There is also the opportunity to taste cheese, wine, honey and olive oil straight from the homes and businesses of local family producers.